Monday, November 01, 2010

Here are the boys!!!

Hello everyone...I am sorry that I havent updated the blog since November '09. I need to start carrying the camera with me..I will update you as much as I can since then.. Miles is now 6 years old and is in the 1st grade..he has been busy with sports..he played a season of baseball and now he is playing soccer...he has told me that he enjoys baseball so we will probably be playing next season...Michael is now 3 years old and growing like a weed...he is in preschool 5 days a week. The boys go to the same school which is nice so I am not driving to 2 different schools...Michael gets out at 12 and Miles gets out at 3..They both are doing very well in school and enjoy going.. Miles made Honor Roll last quarter we are very proud of him...he is doing very well in school...

No comments: