Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our cute boys Miles and Michael

Yesterday, Miles had a little party at school to celebrate his birthday. So Mick and I took cupcakes and grapes for all the children to eat with Miles. I took a couple of pictures of Miles and his cupcake with him blowing out his candle. The other photos are of him and his friends Tyler and Casey. Everytime someone has a birthday the teachers make a crown for the birthday child to wear. The last photo is of Michael being his cute self and I believe he has a mouth full of grapes. He and Miles are very photogenic boys which is great because I don't have to worry about them not smiling. As soon as I got the camera out Michael came up to me to take his picture which I thought was the cutiest thing ever. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

No comments: