Thursday, December 18, 2008

The little deer in the backyard!!!!!

It's been a while since I updated the blog. Sorry. It has been the last couple of months with Miles in school and school projects. By the time I want to update it is to late. So here I am updating from our family trip up to PA for Thanksgiving. One morning while we were eating breakfast and Miles looked out the window and said " Mommy look at the baby deer. " We got up really quietly and I went and got the camera to take a few photos. We were sitting in Mick's aunt and uncle's breafast room right off the back deck. The deer stayed for quite a while ate some pears and left. The amazing thing is it came back the night as Mick's aunt was taking out the trash she saw it sitting up on top of the little hill they have in their backyard. Mom, I thought you would like this picture. Since yours are so far away from your back door you can see how close we all got to one.

No comments: