I took this cute photo of Michael as he was playing in the playroom with Miles. He is getting so big and sitting up really good at 6 months. As you can see he is wearing his helmet. He is getting use to wearing it. He has to wear it 23 hrs a day and around 8:30 I take it off for an hour so his head can breathe. About 8:30 he starts getting anxious because he knows that it is about to come off, and when it is off he is the happiest 6 month old for that hour, not saying he is not happy all the time because he is; he is so top heavy right now that he falls over very easily. We go to the Dr. next Tuesday for a checkup and get the helmet shaved down a little bit. I must say this is a very long process because I miss kissing his little head and his chuncky little cheeks.
1 comment:
With the helmet on, I can tell that he looks just like you in the face! Melanie Flora
Post a Comment